Why Do You Need A VA?
What if you could get back all the time you spent writing newsletters, editing photos, and coming up with a strategy for Pinterest? What if you could serve your clients and give them the best customer experience possible so that you can further expand your business & reach? Are you expanding rapidly and need help with general administrative tasks so you can get back to creating?
I can do all that and more for you! I am an expert at emailing clients, editing photos in Lightroom, creating & scheduling Pinterest images, and formatting blog posts! If you’re in a place where you need to get your business back on track, I’m your girl!
I love being a part of a successful team, and I’d love to be a part of yours!
October 2018- Present
May 2018 – Present
• Schedule interviews, assist and perform interviews, and background checks.
• Formulate effective, engaging job postings that attract target candidates for multiple company locations.
• Assist with on-boarding functions, including employment offers and contracts.
• Manage sensitive information in computer databases and physical files.
• Provide support to employees, as needed.
April 2015 – May 2018
• Answered client inquiries via phone, email, mail and in-person.
• Managed my superior’s email inbox, filing and responding to requests regularly.
• Set up payment accounts and resolved any billing issues.
• Gathered supplemental information about clients, as needed.
• Prepared giveaways for events and tracked leads after events.
• Took information and prepared quotes for all leads.
Assistant to the Director of Marketing
March 2011- April 2015
• Managed my superior’s email inbox & responded to inquiries while he was out of office.
• Reported on sales using Microsoft Excel.
• Scheduled conference calls for marketing department.
• Routed payments for customer agreements.
• Handled Marketing department’s AP invoices and assisted with the budget.
Get my outsourcing cheat sheet for free!
2018 – The Pinterest Lab
Relevant Course Information:
Implementing Pinterest strategies & workflow to increase marketing of blogs and sales of products
2011-2015 – B.S. Business Administration
Business Law, International Business, Principles of Marketing,
Public Relations, Sports & Event Marketing, Strategic Management